The SEOINTEXAS.COM is committed to providing access to our website to individuals with disabilities that is comparable to individuals without disabilities.
SEOINTEXAS.COM is committed to making our website as accessible as possible to everyone, including those with visual, hearing, cognitive and motor impairments.
We’re constantly working towards improving the accessibility of our website to ensure we provide equal access to all of our users.
As part of our commitment to accessibility, we ensure that our website is compatible with:
- Recent versions of popular screen readers
- Operating system screen magnifiers
- Speech recognition software
- Operating system speech packages
We always make sure that our website follows accessibility best practices by following the principles of universal design.
This ensures the site is flexible and adaptable to different users’ needs or preferences and is accessible through a variety of different technologies, including mobile devices or assistive technologies.
During the development phase we endeavor to follow WebAIM’s Principles of Accessible Design, and also try to help improve the accessibility of our website for users with disabilities by:
- Retaining the ability to adjust the font size
- Maintaining color/contrast ratios for text
- Providing keyboard accessible navigation
- Providing skip to content links at the top of the page
We also constantly monitor the accessibility of SEOINTEXAS.COM.
Wherever possible, the SEOINTEXAS.COM site will adhere to level AA of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1). These guidelines outline four main principles that state that sites should be:
- Perceivable – Information and user interface components must be presentable to users in ways they can perceive
- Operable – User interface components and navigation must be operable
- Understandable – Information and the operation of user interface must be understandable
- Robust – Content must be robust enough that it can be interpreted reliably by a wide variety of user agents, including assistive technologies
If you have any other questions or problems about the SEOINTEXAS.COM site, you may contact the SEOINTEXAS.COM content manager via telephone at:
You can also send an email to CS@SEOINTEXAS.COM
Please help us respond to you in the most helpful way by indicating the nature of your accessibility problem and the Internet address of the information you are trying to access.
This website is best viewed using the latest versions of popular web browsers. Some of the publications on SEOINTEXAS.COM are in pdf (Portable Document Format). To view them you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader plug-in installed on your computer. The reader can be downloaded at no cost from Adobe’s website.
Our goal is to eliminate any barriers individuals with disabilities may encounter in accessing SEOINTEXAS.COM information or to provide an alternate means of accessing that information.